WDDM Home DISCUSSION ON HOW TO PROMOTE DIRECT (TRUE) DEMOCRACY

WDDM Forum : Proposals and Initiatives

Any member can post here proposals concerning WDDM (its function, mission, goals, organization). 
Goto: Forum ListMessage List• New Topic • Search • Log In
Re: Initiative on WDDM Charter
Posted by: WebMaster (IP Logged)
Date: May 31, 2009 11:13AM

Bruce Eggum sent on May 14, 2009 a reply to the previous post only by email to wbm@world-wide-democracy.net
So I am copying it here:

ParrhesiaJoe said: "This is exactly the opposite of the truth."
WOW what a nasty way to start the day. You accuse me of dishonesty. I do not intend to continue discussion with abusive people. You have shown your true strips. You do not want to deliberate, you want to dictate.

Many of us have had experience. A community needs a school, or increase tax for police, fire, hospitals. How does that work? Has 100% or 90% agreed? Get real please. Factions are any group of people. Party faction's are simply a name of a group. Look at all the "factions"; churches, university's, acedemics, bankers, loan and credit cards, plumbers, auto manufactures, tradespeople, farmers, physicians, teachers,the list goes on and on each with their own "special need". Which can be afforded? Which one has priority? 100% or 90% agree????

Other remarks you make, clearly show why an Initiative and Binding Referendum system in the hands of the people is absolutely necessary. That is the only thing WDDM is advocating. The other reason WDDM only advocates I&BR is because all the infrastructure about politics and politicians is within the power of the community/territory of citizens within that area. WDDM has no right to tell those community/territory's anything. That is their affair. If you have a system and it has been adopted in your jurisdiction fine. If you have a system you want to sell the world, create a website and sell it to the world. Than if the world buys it, it is their choice. But NO you do not have the right to impose your "system" on anyone and certainly not WDDM.

Regards, Bruce

webmaster

Options: Reply To This Message • Quote This Message
Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Initiative on WDDM Charter 1056 BrEggum 05/02/2009 12:57PM
  Re: Initiative on WDDM Charter 791 ParrhesiaJoe 05/08/2009 07:28PM
  Re: Initiative on WDDM Charter 582 BrEggum 05/14/2009 05:34PM
  Re: Initiative on WDDM Charter 595 ParrhesiaJoe 05/14/2009 06:32PM
  Re: Initiative on WDDM Charter 568 WebMaster 05/31/2009 11:13AM
  Re: Initiative on WDDM Charter 547 ParrhesiaJoe 06/01/2009 03:43PM
  Re: Initiative on WDDM Charter 541 MiKolar 05/31/2009 11:34AM