WDDM Home DISCUSSION ON HOW TO PROMOTE DIRECT (TRUE) DEMOCRACY

WDDM Forum : Unclassified comments

This forum is for anybody to post any comments or suggestions related to DD and improving democracy that do not fit into other, more focused forums. 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage List• New Topic • Search • Log In
DD Towns/Colonies?
Posted by: Anonymous User (IP Logged)
Date: December 03, 2009 02:33AM

Hey is there any towns/communities around the world that have constitutionally restrained (to protect my basic freedoms) DD systems in place? I don't mind if its still in a republic a republic state for now since I'm not really into the whole shooting folk for a political reason thing..(for the mo)

A colonies or something would be cool for my family's long term future, I would be willing to buy land to add to a private colonie or something, I think I could cover up to 2500 euros per acre.

as I just bought share in good profits business, & I was thinking I'm going to do some scouting with my girlfriend for a place to settle down, & start a real life, without the sick feeling I get every day when i open my door ("eu") & see the eagles of fascism in every day life & people not caring any more.

If there is no such thing i guess I'll just go buy that Vin-yard in Chile I had an eye on winking smiley

yours kindly michael @@@@@ga0cs@yahoo.com

Options: Reply To This Message • Quote This Message

Get Firefox!       Powered by Phorum.       PHP