WHY IS THE “DYNAMIC JUDGMENT PROCESS”
(DJP)) A GOOD TOOL (ONE OF THE TOOLS) TO COME TO A EU PEOPLE’S
Fred Six, Belgium
- It gives the opportunity to take into account not only the points of view of OUR alternative world (an essential minority), but also of the current greatest majority of people in Europe. If we remain in OUR little alternative world, w’ll never come to a general agreement. And this agreement of the majority is absolutely necessary for a constitution.
- A Constitution is a frame, which is general and takes only into account the main principles, not the details, which is the job of the various, variously colored governments.
- These general principles must be funded on inner feeling, general human consciousness, which is present in all human beings. This opportunity is present in DJP. The QUESTION, which is at the CENTER of the whole method, is supported by a ( group of) living, human being(s) with his (their) feelings, ideals, past etc...
- This process is dynamic and nourishes itself with the interaction of the participants. The result is better then the sum of all contributions.
- The physical displacements in the room (the various “fields”) give a supplementary weight to the contribution.
- There may be a numerous attendance : there is each time only ONE ANSWER or CONTRADICTION given to the QUESTION,
The scene : a space with four “fields” (B, C, D, E) and in the middle a Center (field A)
The method starts with a question (FIELD A), a question, which keeps awake the supporter (not an academic one) ! The QUESTION will perhaps change during the process ! For instance : a question for Filia “ HOW shall I start in searching for neutral or “outsider” participants for a workshop with the DJP ? ! ; a question for Fred “What can I do to support the EU people’s constitution in Belgium ?” How can the constitution an appropriate place manage for the minorities. What kind of minorities ?
How can economic necessities have a place iin the EU constitution ? And conciliate governance with democracy ? What can direct democracy have a place ?
I shall try to figure out a way to make the DJP something workable in the frame of “Everyone is a citizen, baby”. I have had some practice in the Netherlands some 12 years ago. I must must my souvenirs together…